Serving All of Dallas and Fort Worth Area!
Eliminate the Risk of Grease Fires with Certified Kitchen Vent Hood Cleaning & Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Service from Pro Duct Cleaning.
Every year thousands of restaurant grease fires are reported, with the total cost of property losses over $150 million! In a report from the United States Fire Administration and National Fire Data Center, There were over 7100 restaurant fires in the United States last year which caused 108 injuries and over $156 million in property loss. 64% of those fires were caused by dirty vent hood systems. Only 41% of those fires were able to be contained to the vent hood and grill areas. The other 59% of the fires consumed the restaurant or did extensive damage causing the restaurant to rebuild, relocate, or close its doors indefinitely.
Kitchen hood fires can happen if fuel (grease) and flame or intense heat is brought together. The first line of defense is to have your kitchen hood system / kitchen exhaust system free of greasy build-up. This means keeping the hoods, ducts and exhaust fans in your kitchen free from obstruction with a professional cleaning.
Pro Duct Cleaning's satisfied customers include chain and independent restaurants, supermarkets, country clubs, jails, hotels, fire stations, dancing halls, and other food establishments.
Rather you are looking for a regular maintenance service or a one time cleaning service, we offer professional kitchen hood cleaning service for every different size commercial kitchen.
Schedule your FREE System Inspection & Evaluation! Call for a FREE Quote!
Call Us at 469-744-3727
Hood Cleaning Service
Any place that cooks food commercially should have their kitchen vent hood system or sometimes refers to as kitchen exhaust system cleaned on a regular...
Commercial Kitchen Cleaning Service
Our all-inclusive kitchen cleaning services will be serviced by our trained crews who will clean your commercial kitchen look
Power Washing Service
Impressions are made even before your customers get to your business. Don't ignore grease, dirt, stains and gums on your parking lots, sidewalks and...
Installation of Access Panels
All interior surfaces of the exhaust system need to be accessible for cleaning and inspection. To best achieve this
Replace Hood Filters
Hood filters are located above the cooking surfaces and act as a fire barrier between the cooking surface and the duct and the rest of the exhaust system.
Replace Exhaust Fan Belts
The exhaust fan belts will have normal wear and tear. At Pro Duct Cleaning, we recommend that the fan belts are
Installation of Exhaust Fan Hinge Kits
In order to thoroughly clean any commercial kitchen exhaust fan, a sturdy hinging system must be in place to safely
Installation of Grease Containment System
A grease containment system will protect the areas around the fan and the roof from grease damage. They are designed